Do You Need Help?
- High Pressure Water Jetting
- Electro Mechanical Cleaning
- CCTV Drainage Surveys
Drains Cleared From:
Why Speedy Jet?
Quickest Reaction TimesIf you’re stuck in a tight spot and need help quickly, give us a call as we have the quickest reaction times in London.
London Drainage Services
Drainage is the process of removing water from an area or surface either artificially or naturally, and most domestic and commercial areas need it to ensure good hygiene and safety. Most of us have drains for our waste water from sinks, baths, showers and waste from our toilets, as well as rain from our gutters and garden. Most of the time these drains will run efficiently and we don’t even think about them. Sometimes, as with everything, things go wrong and you end up with blocked drains, and that’s where we come in.
Speedy Jet Drainage London provide the most comprehensive services for drainage in London. With the most up to date technology, best-trained professionals and years of experience in solving problems with drain unblocking around London and the surrounding areas, we know we can solve whatever problem you are having.
Blocked Drains in London
The most common problem is blockages. Blocked drains are common due to a build up of garden waste such as leaves, litter and waste. Tree roots are another common issue, with roots working their way into your drainage system through any tiny crack in your pipes, blocking up your drainage system.
- Signs To Look Out For When Your Drains Are Damaged - Damaged drains and how to spot them Damaged drains can be a major source of worry and disruption and can cost you large amounts of money. There are also possible health risks, with the danger of bacteria building up and being transmitted. That is why it is vital to deal with any issues as soon as you become aware of them. But how does one know when such a problem has arisen? The guide below should help give you some indicators as to when it’s time to bring in the experts for professional drainage services.
- How Do Drains Work? - Drains are an integral part of any home’s water system. Drains prevent clogging and blocking of the water system by ensuring wastewater leaves the system effectively. Drains are more than a series of pipes that drain wastewater. Without them, you are at a risk of contracting waterborne bacteria.
- How To Prevent Blocked Drains - Strategies for Preventing Blocked Drains The easiest and simplest way to prevent blocked drains is by taking care of what you deposit in the drain channels. Stuff like grease, hair, coffee grounds and soap scum are detrimental to the drains and should be avoided. First, cooking grease and coffee ground deposits should be discarded in the garbage trash and not washed down the sink. Secondly, use a sieve or drain screen to cover the mouth of the drain so as to avoid hair, soap scum, and other materials from getting in.
Read More about Speedy Jet Drainage
Luckily for you, Speedy Jet Drainage London have a solution to any problems with blocked drains. All of our vans are equipped with the latest technology that our experienced professionals are trained to use when unblocking drains. We use CCTV equipment to diagnose the cause of the problem time effectively and accurately. We can then use the most appropriate equipment for clearing the problem.
We used high pressure water jets to blast any loose blockages. The water comes out at such a high pressure that it can cut through any items blocking the drain, break them down and push them through, leaving your drain clear and restoring the flow of water. This is a very quick and simple of clearing your blocked drain and you will be surprised at how fast your drain will be cleared and fully functional.
We also use electro-mechanical cleaning equipment for more stubborn blockages. This equipment is made up of steel cable flexible enough to access any area of your drainage system, with cutting equipment attached to it such as blades and cutters. These can effectively deal with tree roots and any other solid blockage.
Our team of drainage specialists will get to you as soon as possible, well aware of the inconvenience a blocked drain or drainage problem can be. They will identify and fix the problem quickly and efficiently, leaving you to get on with your day. We make no fuss, leave no mess, and just get on with the job of making sure that your drains are clean and clear.